Many times we don’t share the gospel because we don’t know where to start!
We are like children that are asked to complete an algebra problem when we haven’t been told how to solve for the unknown.
Once you know how to share the gospel, it becomes a lot less scary of a responsibility!
Here is a great list of blog posts that will help you get started!
- 15 Questions to Test if You Are a Proverbs 31 Woman
- When Christians Choose Being Relevant Over Being Holy
- Is it time to move out of the country yet?
- Are Sex Toys Okay for Married Christians Couples to Use
- How Christian Parents Can Talk to Their Children About Transsexuality
- Why Married Women Should Not Have Male Friends
- 3 Things Your Christian Child Should Know About the God of Islam
- 20 Reasons You Feel Spiritually Dry
- 8 Bad Habits That Will Weaken Your Christian Faith
- 10 Annoying Modern Church Trends that Need to Stop
- Should A Christian Woman Cover Her Hair
- Are You Bored at Church?
- How to Do a Christian Sabbath (with Challah Bread Recipe)
- Have You Ever Felt Like Skipping Church?
- 20 Christian Books About Sex
- Six Ways to Prepare for Persecution
- Prophetic Dream About the Beauty of the AntiChrist
- 10 Truths You Need Teach Your Children About the End Times
- Worst Advice I Ever Got from a Pastor
- The Lie Christians Need to Stop Telling
- Brick Builder’s Illustrated Bible vs. The Brick Bible
- 7 Things to Decrease Frustration While Waiting on God
- 4 Ways You Can Outreach to the Deaf Community with the Gospel
- The Whys & Hows of a Velvet Headband for Christian Head Covering
- DIY Head covering with a Pair of Funky Old Leggings
- 20 Stock Stuffers & Gifts for the Christian Woman in Your Life
- Best Christian Books About the Holidays
- DIY No Sew Sinar Tichel (Apron Tichel)
- DIY “Fake” Volumizer Hack (using stuff you already have)!
- 50+ Original But Classic Bible Names
- 5 Things I’m Glad My Children are “Missing” Out on Halloween
- 100 Ways to Increase Faith in Your Family This Year
- 3 Steps You Can Take to Transform Your Spiritual Life Today
- 5 Simple Ways You Can Introduce Faith To Your Kids Today
If you want to see the Way of the Master Method in action you can view the Austin-based documentary “What’s Your Greatest Fear?” below:
Join the crew from Austin Media Outreach as they hit the streets of Austin Texas and engage Austin’s night life with questions like, “What is your greatest fear?”, “What drives the fear?”, and explore the greatest fear of all, the fear of the unknown, the after life…
Head covering Christian woman who loves good wine, coffee, stinky cheese and missionary books. My favorite dessert is Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake. I am a Christian author, blogger, and speaker. I fell in love with my husband because he had rain drops on his glasses (true story). In my spare time I homeschool my six children (5 girls, 2 boys).