RadicalChristianWoman.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
It’s that time of year again. Time to find stocking stuffers and gifts for Christian women in your life.
There are so many great ways to incorporate Jesus, faith and the Word of God into our lives, but here are just a a few.
20 Stock Stuffers & Gifts for Christian Women in Your Life
1. Christian Art – Christian art is a great way for a Christian woman to decorate her home in a fashionable way while displaying her faith. Art can be very intimate and personal, so make sure you do your investigation and research into her style and favorite verses before purchasing some!
2. Christian Bookmark – If the Christian woman in your life loves to read, a beautiful bookmark is a great stocking stuff for a Christian.
5. Christian Mousepad – For those Christian ladies in your life who work on a computer often, a Christian mousepad is a cute way to incorporate her faith into her every day life.
6. Christian Bracelet– A statement bracelet with a key scripture is a fun and beautiful way to remind your Christian woman that God is always by her side.
7. Christian Ring– If bracelets aren’t really your Christian friends style, try giving her a poignant ring with a cool Hebrew saying like “This too shall pass” on it so she remembers that life is full of ups and downs, she will rejoice in the times of triumph but be comforted in times of trial.
Head covering Christian woman who loves good coffee and stinky cheese. My favorite dessert is Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake. I am a Christian author, blogger, and speaker. I fell in love with my husband because he had rain drops on his glasses (true story). In my spare time I homeschool my seven children (5 girls, 2 boys).
LEARN ABOUT BIBLICAL OILS
There are 13 oils in the Bible, learn what they smelled like, what they were used for and the references about them with these beautifully designed cards.
Stop accepting lackluster faith as normal. Press in with this new devotional and step out of a mediocre Christian experience.